Everything in my account is gone when I login to glideapps.com

When i login my app, my backup copy, the sandbox apps I use to try things along with my billing info, payment history, etc, is gone. It’s as if I never used the glideapps.com site. Wierdly, my app still works on my phone.

Finding a way to contact Support is proving elusive.

If you know how to access customer support (a phone # would be nice) or have seen this problem elsewhere please contact me at trevor@herblix.com or +1 918 508 8989

I had a PRO APP called Herblix Clones that still works on my phone. But i can’t manage it because the glideapps account is completely empty as if i am a first time user.

Thank you in advance for any help that you might provide.

Trevor Fougere

I saw this once, and it scared me until I realized what was happening.

When I first signed up with Glide, I logged in using Google. Subsequently, I was logged in another Google account (my new business Google account), and then logged into Glide using the email address of my old Google account – the one where all my apps are. All my apps were gone!

When I closed all browsers and logged into Glide using Google and the old gmail account, all my apps were back. I have not tried to replicate this situation to even try and figure out what happened because I don’t want to see all my apps gone again!

But give that a try. If you first signed up to Glide using an email address and not a Google login, then try logging in that way. I think however you first sign up to Glide you need to use that method to login.

This is all just from my own experience and so, yes, it would be better if you can get support directly from Glide.

I’m aware that there was a “glitch” about a week ago that caused this issue for some users. I would advise you to reach out to Glide support at https://glide-help.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. If it’s the same issue, they should be able to sort it out for you.

1 Like

Thanks to all that responded. Took a while to find the Zendesk thing and I submitted the problem there as well. That was last night, I’m waiting for a response from them. Obviously, my biggest fear is losing all my work. It’s disturbing that I can download the data in my app but not the app itself.