🆕 Event Picker

Found it… My mistake. I set a filter it doent need to be there :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Now, with everything set up, it’s so smooth :star_struck:

10 Likes

Brilliant :clap:

1 Like

WOW! Great work!

1 Like

Beautiful. Well done. Really.

2 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Does the user get the same conflict error if the end time runs into another meeting?

2 Likes

@Robert_Petitto Only when end or start time is within another meeting

Take a look

1 Like

Okay—that’s amazing. How did you manage to instantly check if an end time falls in the middle of another booking using the event picker??? I’ve been racking my brains for months.

3 Likes

It’s kind of hard to explain, but once you’ve already managed MeetMe and another booking apps, I guess if I give the north, you can try it out…

Well, the logic starts when I needed this

Why?

I dont have to check if a booking time is within, I have to check if the time I’m picking:

(Everything in my Booked table)

• Start picking time is on or before and is on or after Start time booked.
  • Start picking time is on or before and is on or after End time booked.
  • End picking time is on or before and is on or after Start time booked.
  • End picking time is on or before and is on or after End time booked.

In my case I made a IF Then Else column to check both Start Times are available brings me the value 1, same to End Time.

A Math column to multiple both values, cuz if one isnt equals to 1, the multiplcation will be 0.

Finally, I create a Template to concatenate what you have more to check + If Then Else if it’s available (check the last column in the screenshot here down). Or in my case, brings me the value Space1 (we book coworker space in the app).

In the table where user is picking a time, we create a a Template column too, but with Space0, we have really to write “0”, cuz we wanna check only if a booking time it’s not available. And If Then Else column only to brings me those value only when start or end picking time is not empty.

So, a Relation tells me if this is available (empty) or is not (is not empty) :relaxed:

@ThinhDinh as you also asked.

10 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Superb!

2 Likes

Fantastic, well done for working this out. Mind blown

2 Likes

Thank you guys! @Wiz.Wazeer @ThinhDinh @Rosewebstudio

4 Likes

I’m a bit confused here. How can a Start picking time ever satisfy on or before AND on or after another start time? Same for the other three?

1 Like

Anytime @Lucas_Pires.

1 Like

Actually, they’re separated things

So 8 different if-then columns and then 4 math columns to serve as the “And”?

2 Likes

@Lucas_Pires!!! YOU ARE THE MAN.

8 Likes

If we is on or before/after was working… I had to create 16 to do it