CSS Calendar & "PickCalendar"

Hello,
Despite the offer of components provided by the Glide team, I made, for my personal needs, a modal date picker. Something similar to the “Date” component but with a visualization of my data. I stupidly call it: “PickCalendar”. It exists with or without the images.
I also added a no modal calendar / schedule tabs with full pictures, single pictures or no picture.

I used the @Jeff_Hager calendar example, which I have to thank very much, as the basis for the structure and the like.

Here is the rendering:

"PickCalendar : "

Tab Calendar Full :

Tab Calendar Simple :

Tab Calendar without picture

here may still be bugs or improvements that need to be fixed.
Obviously it is sometimes difficult to select a date in the editor !, but it works fine when posting.
I have not yet tested it in a desktop application! To see the surprises!
I made a small full demo application (well maybe this is a bit of a mess or it’s probably possible to optimize).

Demo

13 Likes

Another ridiculously well done example of applying CSS to the app.

1 Like

:thinking: :sleepy:

It was a compliment :wink:

2 Likes

good job!

1 Like

“Ridiculous” in this context means “incredible”, “outstanding” :slightly_smiling_face:

+1

3 Likes

yes I had translated it like that at the beginning. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

That looks great!

2 Likes

Now that is a great looking calendar :+1:

2 Likes

thank you @ThinhDinh for the compliment :+1: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

thank you @Jeff_Hager but it’s thanks to you

1 Like

thanks, guys for the inspiration… just finished the full-screen calendar/event picker for my customer… (Glide App), it has non-clickable blackout buttons and is checking for booked time slots…

I hope Glide will come up with a better calendar and event picker… native ones are very outdated

1 Like

pickcalendar.glideapp.io
Great! Looks well, works well, but 79 columns for setup is too much just for basic function. Manu.n thanks!

David, you can see: Uzo spent one year just for basic calendar in Glide. May be you can, please, spent some of your 5 min at morning to have as so needed pickable(clickable) calendar as a native?

1 Like

Funny lol… took me 7 hours, and 35 columns.
I see multiple requests for better calendar and event picker, since Glide started… and nothing is improved. It is very frustrating, please @david is time to do it