Error Message after send E-Mail with Gmail integration

Hi Gliders

We use Gmail integration to send notifications about new tasks or task updates. Everything was working fine.

The bug:
Since 2 days an error message appears (luckily the emails are triggered anyway).

The problem:

• Because of the error message, the rest of the action cannot be executed (goback, success message, clear values in the form components).

What we have already tried:

• We disconnected and reconnected the Gmail integration
  • We have tried different active and working Gmail accounts
  • we have deleted the integration from the action and integrated it again
  • we replaced all custom values (values from computations) in this fields: to:/subject/html body with simple, static values). Just to check if any of our computed values or the custom html body does cause the error
  • We created a new test project and integrated the gmail account with another active and working gmail account (we used simple values for: “to” exapmple@email.com / “subject” text / “body” text)

the error remains! Sorry for my frustration, but this is online. Because of all our troubleshooting, I came up to report this as a bug, sorry if it’s our fault somehow.

Explainer Video (we send this to glide suport)

Thanks for your help and

Greetings

Roberto

2 Likes

There seems to be some reports about this in the forum yesterday. Please update us if you hear back from support. Thank you!

Hi Everyone

i’ve added a support request on this 2 days ago. they are on it. i will report on this as i have news.

greetings

1 Like

Thanks for the update.

@Tempi This has been resolved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.