đź“š E-book flow with Swipe style

After I saw this topic, I had an idea I would work on:

1st test

• :white_check_mark: Back & forth worked!

• Left: Next page

• Right: Previous page

31 Likes

Forgot to add the link of the app :point_up: :grin:

cool!

1 Like

Thanks @erwblo!
It’s simple, but we can open our minds to more options to use it. Like I had none to use it instead of those famous ones like Tinder and so

1 Like

i made a photo bio with the swipe function, in a bio or any other story you sometimes want to go back. Like in a book. As you show :wink:

1 Like

If you can, after show us! I’d love to see it too :wink:

Your inspiration inspired me too. Needs some cleanup and reformatting, but check out the Swipe tab in this app.

10 Likes

Looking good! I imagine each swipe is incrementing?

3 Likes

Amazing!

3 Likes

At first yes, but I realized it wouldnt be needed. I used set column only to previous action

2 Likes

@Lucas_Pires Nice. I posted something similar - before I saw your post :slight_smile:
It shows the need for such a functionality. So great with apps actually doing it - all though a bit hacky

3 Likes

@Jeff_Hager Nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great one bro!

1 Like

Super :clap: (as always) @Lucas_Pires

1 Like

Thank you bro!

1 Like

Thank you so much @Rosewebstudio :relaxed:

1 Like

There’s still a little bit of a problem, not your fault, but before the “decrement” takes place, let’s say I’m at item 2, it still shows item 3 if I want to go back for just a second before the action kicks in.

1 Like

yeah, I’m using set column for that. Not incremet action

Anyway, I see how glide works. It only recognizes it completely the action after the card is gone at all. So, I imagine this is why 3 appears first, after 1.

1 Like

Because glide also doesnt have an backward card animation when we swipe right overlapping yet, for instance

1 Like

Just a thought for a little smoother flow.

3 Likes