Change back button action?

okay, some updates!!! :upside_down_face:

Custom forms mentioned above didn’t quite work for me. But looking around the community I found this gem and that got me thinking: swipe would be so much cooler than a text-only page, so I decided to give it a try.

I wasn’t able to make Swipe work :rofl: I set up everything 1:1 to what Lucas had in his example, but for whatever reason, Glide is just not giving me an option to select the “Swipe” layout. No idea why :thinking:

That said, I was able to make my desired functionality work: users can go back and forward in rows without leaving the Detail screen for any specific row, and the “Back” button takes you back to the parent screen. :fire: :star_struck:
CleanShot 2022-01-19 at 12.12.03
Have to work right not, but I’ll try to outline how I did it later today.

Of course, as it happens, you figure out a solution to one problem, you immediately encounter another :rofl: My original screens had some interactivity related to it:

• Mark as complete
  • Add notes.

I would love some ideas on how to bring this functionality to new screens as those are exactly the features my users loved as opposed to the navigation issue I fixed there that was mostly just annoying :rofl:

1 Like