Got this when trying to duplicate an app this morning.
How do I resolve this? Does Glide get notified about such critical bugs?
Screenshot:
Do you have many empty rows and columns in that app?
How does that affect it? Since that is the sheet/ not the app.
I’ve looked and deleted some of the extra rows/ columns.
But it hasn’t made any difference.
I guess there’s a time out limit somewhere in that process so if the amount of data being copied is too big, it will be a problem.
It’s a ‘duplication’ of the app, not the google sheet data however.
When you select use same google sheet, it has no need to copy data.
Let me know if I’m missing something - it seems there’s just a bug in app duplication. It has nothing to do with data that I can tell.
So you’re pointing it to the same Google Sheet? In that case I’m not sure what the problem is, still I think there’s a timeout limit for this action.
Correct…
So the question is… why is there a timeout for duplicating just the app?
I spoke to Glide support, they’ve found an issue and are working on a fix.
I’m curious if anyone has got the duplicate app to work?
Closing due to inactivity. This topic will be deleted in a few weeks if there are no more comments.