DISPLAY CELL VALUE FROM GOOGLE SHEET BASED ON EMAIL LOOKUP

DISPLAY CELL VALUE FROM GOOGLE SHEET BASED ON EMAIL LOOKUP

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE STEPS IF THIS WORKFLOW CAN BE ACHIEVED:

1. I have a google sheet with 2 columns, column 1 has an email address and column 2 has a credit amount in $.

2. I would like to create a form where a user enters an email address and clicks on the “CHECK CREDIT” button to see available credit in the next screen which is retrieved from google sheet based on the email address lookup to retrieve matching credit amount.

Please help achieve this.
Thank you very much in advance.

You should be able to do this with a Relation column and a Lookup column. First create a user specific column where the user will enter their email address. Then set up a single relation column that will link that user specific email value to the email column in your data sheet. Then create a Lookup column to bring back the credit value from that relation. This can all be set up in a new glide table. The tab in the app will be set up with a details style layout. Place an entry component bon that screen that points to your user specific column. Then add a text component to display the resulting lookup value on the same screen. No need for a form in this case.

5 Likes

Hi Jeff, thank you very much for the quick reply. I’ll give it a try as you suggested.
Wondering if you would be able to assist me with this and several other web apps we are considering developing for our business and startups?
I can be reached at WhatsApp or FB messenger below if convenient for you to discuss further?

m.me/saveinstant
whatsapp: Saveinstant

Thank you

You can post any questions you have on the forum and several of us will be available to help.

Otherwise you can take a look at participating partner experts and agencies for hire here:

I don’t do private work outside of helping in the forum, so if anybody else is interested, maybe they will contact you.

2 Likes

Thank you, Jeff, appreciated.

1 Like