Connection issues

Good morning, the application does not work. Blank screen at startup

5 Likes

Same here reported from users

2 Likes

I have the same problem, the apps does not work, and I can’t log in to my dashboard.

1 Like

Same in France

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

Hi @Aymeric_de_Maussion @Prevencion_Loiregest @Yasin_Hassanien @Grafimia

I think that there are 2 different issues

• access to dashboard → I solved it by (1) closing all the tabs of my browser, (2) clearing the cache of the browser, (3) restarting the browser

• access to the app itself → still not working, neither on computer nor on smartphone

4 Likes

Same problem in Italy with all my app

2 Likes

I try the solution that you mentioned to resolve the access to dashboard, but doesn’t work for me. I use Google log in. Likewise, I try with different browser.

1 Like

Greece, could not load network resources

2 Likes

Same here in Spain! I tried cleaning the cache but not worked for me!

Captura de pantalla 2021-10-04 a las 9.54.23

4 Likes

The same issue for me, my both application doesn’t respond and show a blanc screen, even in the glide dev environment, the application try to be load “eternally”, and finally when it finishes, it tells me that i’m in offline mode…

2 Likes

Users from Portugal are reporting this issue.

2 Likes

Same in France : Could not load network resources

3 Likes

Blank screen from Italy

3 Likes

Dear All,

I am facing a blank screen and app always showing offline and not able to reload sheet. what is the issue and when will it be solved. Thanks

3 Likes

Same for me from Italy :cry:

2 Likes

I think we will not be able to work on glide today, since the glide team is in San Francisco and they are sleeping right now. They can’t solve the problem while they are sleeping :sweat:

But i hope i’m wrong…

2 Likes

I hope not because we have business running and fully dependent on Glide

2 Likes

Same thing here. We just launched our campaign about our new app this week-end…
Hard…

2 Likes

That’s true, it’s very annoying

2 Likes