I added 6 columns to my google source sheet, they were n my glide sheet 2 days ago - I used them in a screen/table. Now they are gone from the table.
I’ve refreshed. I’ve shut down both google sheet & the glide app. I’ve reset the data source to the sheet. I’ve cleared cache & did hard reboot. Still nothing. I’ve created copy of the sheet in google, it appears in glide but the new columns are still missing.
Sheets/tabs I’ve removed from the source are gone. But the new columns are not showing.
And I’m scheduled to demo new changes to client in the morning.
EDIT - these columns populated via choices. When I make the choices, they appear in the proper columns in the google sheet, and I can reference them in new columns (lookup, etc) in glide. But they are not visible in the table.