Check column for specific value

I’m looking to create a library of Guide Books to provide my guests (AirBnB), unique to the property they are staying at. Below is a summary roadmap of what I am envisioning:

→ Text entry field where guest enters their [Room number]
If [Room Number] matches a value in the [RoomList] column, (this is the bit I am stuck on)
→ then display a button that links to that apartments info screen. (I have this step figured out already)

My problem is that this only runs a check on the first row in the column. I would like to check the whole column. If someone could point me in the right direction I’d really appreciate it.

I have searched through this forum but have not found a work around. Apologies if there is an answer out there, I’m very new and may just lack the correct language to find what I need!

1 Like

Your text entry should point to a user-specific column. Then make a relation from that to the room list column. If the relation is not empty then show an inline list that will link to the correct item.

3 Likes

@Leeburg Hi :raising_hand_man:just wanted to welcome you to the community it’s great to see you here.

As well as the help and insight you can get from this community there is also comprehensive documentation to read

https://docs.glideapps.com/all/

Happy gliding

1 Like