Change in Column Titles messing up RowOwners


I am not sure what is causing this, but some columns have their title deleted/changed randomly. I have no idea why and how.

This is how it’s supposed to look.

And then suddenly, it changes to this at a random day/time. It happened yesterday evening, disabling the syncing of the Google Sheet with the Glide App, breaking the whole app.

Does anyone know why this could be happening? I have some Make automations tied to the Google Sheet, some Zapier automations, and the Glide App. I have not been able to find the source yet.

If nobody has encountered this, I will connect Zapier Make and Glide with three different accounts to see which account has done this, but I first wanted to check if anyone has had this before.

That definitely doesn’t sound right. Are you using Importrange or are there any formulas in the headers?

No, in the headers I’m not using any formulas

If I had to guess it looks like make or Zapier is writing over your headers

I’m more familiar with Make than Zapier. If you send some screens from Make I’d be happy to take a look.

Edit: Actually something like this happen to me years ago… Randomly when a user would login-in it would write that line in a completely random part of my app… sometimes rendering it completely disabled… I determined it was from excessive use of formulas in my users sheet…at least when I got rid of the formulas in the user sheet the problem went away

Yeah, I would advise checking the full flow of Make and Zapier again, especially the latest logs of Google Sheet-related steps to see where the problem was.