Cannot access my Google Drive to select a Sheet as my Data Source

I want to create a new app and use Google Sheets as the data. Everything goes according to documentation until I should see the prompt to select the file from Google. I get absolutely nothing and I’m back to the Glide Apps home screen.

I used my Gmail account to create my Glide account. I have granted Glide access to my Google account countless times trying to access a Sheet with no success.

Any insights would be appreciated.

I’ve created several Apps with Native Glide tables. But wanted to see the experience of using a Google Sheet. No joy.

Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies or try the Glide builder on another browser?

No joy after clearing the cache and cookies. I’m using Chrome as the browser. Surprised if that doesn’t work with Glide. But I’ll try another browser from home and let you know how it goes. Thanks for your reply

1 Like

Thank you, please let me know if it changes anything.

Thanks. Still not working fully, but by using Chrome in Incognito mode I was able to access my Google Drive and load a Sheet. Once that was done, I did see the app in Chrome (normal) and was able to sync data. Still a little troubleshooting, but I’ll figure it out from here. I appreciate you @ThinhDinh

1 Like

If incognito works, I would turn off extensions one by one in the normal version to see what causes the problem.