Can get user id?

I want to ask:

1. Glideapp can get the user id when they log in to download the application without leaving a comment in the app?
  2. In the design, can ids be set for each person so that they only see the content they submit the form?

Ex: Mr ABC login app with gmail or not login. He chose 01 produc and buy it, after he E enter his information with form: product name, amount, his name, adress, phone, mail…

Once completed, he wants to review the album information that he entered and i want he only see his ìnormation, not see
other customers’ information. Can this be done?

Help me please! Thanks

Glide is designed to keep track of a user using the email address they used to sign. You can use that email for filtering and to control visibility of components. The email special value can be used to automatically attach that user’s email to any record they create in the app. All you need to do is change the privacy of the app to use Public with Email or Whitelist.

https://docs.glideapps.com/all/reference/privacy-and-per-user-data/row-owners

Thank you very much!
but my app is public. Users don’t like logib with mail.

I don’t think there is any way to do it with a public app. At least not for now.

Yes, i think i need change direction of usage restriction public. Thanks Jeff_Hager

1 Like