Basic Table Component

What type of “update” did Glide make on your sheet? Is that an edit from you or a user? What is the #REF error in the screenshot?

Hi,
Please find the screenshot attachment below on the glide sheet where the top language in english including images are working fine, but underneath where i have set up the formula =GOOGLETRANSLATE(A2,“en”,“ar”) on arabic languages was absolutely working fine before but seems glide did an update i believe do not know which update was, i have faced this issue images are disappeared and see al lots of dots and spaces on the sheets

It is unlikely that any updates from the Glide side would cause your Google Sheets formula to disfunction. If you want us to help with this, you can create a duplicate of your sheet, remove all personal info to let us see what the underlying problem is.

I see you mention Arabic but in the screenshot there’s no Arabic.

1 Like

Hi,
Is not all Arabic language the problem when I use the formula which I have provided on my previous email is appearing with ( DOTS AND SPACING) this is what my concern regarding this issue, I hope it has make it clear

Kinds
Regards

But from your screenshot, what is the expect outcome there? Can you clarify more?

Hi,
I don’t think we are on the same page I believe thought!
When the dots and spaces appears after formula add it won’t be visible on site life

Is that make sense?
Regards

It is not clear what the two columns in your screenshet represents. I think you should clarify more on those two columns, how you use it in the app, what is the exact error from that screenshot so we can help.

Hi,
It looks something new for your knowledge thought?

Kinds regards

We are just trying to understand your problem more. You’ve shared the same screenshot and same questions and description of your problem over and over, but we need MORE information to be able to help. We have no idea what your app looks like, what it does, or how it’s supposed to function. Most importantly, help us understand what your formula looks like as you entered it. What is the original value that you are trying to translate? What does it say when you hover over the #REF error? What is the purpose of the two columns you keep showing? We can see dots and spaces and some random data, but if we don’t understand your app and data it is hard to help. That screenshot alone does not tell us much. I have not seen any other similar reports of a problem like this in the forum, so I think most of us suspect that it’s a problem with how you have your app or sheet set up. Help us with some more information or answers to our questions so we can help you to get to an answer or solution faster.

2 Likes

Hi there,
I understand where you coming from but these issues happened and appeared suddenly without any updating to the sheets or any changes to the formula what I have set it up 4 months ago, this what is really shocked me and surprising me how could that happened as i have tried recently to deleted the previous and put it back again, but when I try to ad the google translate language formula is giving me these dots and spaces without images showing on life viewing I really appreciate you guys trying to help but I would be more than happy to provide more details like screenshot if that be help thought

Regards

Hi,
Please find the attachment of the screen shot explaining the issue what i’m facing

Kinds Regards

GLIDE ISSUE SHEET-images-2.PNG

GLIDE ISSUE SHEET-images.PNG

Why are you trying to translate a url? A url is a very specific address to a location. There is no other way to show it in different languages. It is what it is and shouldn’t be altered if you want it to work correctly.

Hi again

I have added a more screenshot regarding error pls find the attachment vellow

Kinds regards

Yeah, still the same question:

image bro

I see absolutely zero reason to try to translate a url. It makes no sense to me.

it was working absolutely fine on the past 5 months wasn’t at issue at all this error is happened recently last week after all image are vanished

Just because it worked before doesn’t mean is was the right thing to do. There is no point in translating a url…period. Get rid of the formula and just place a url in that column. It will probably work then.

Have you checked in any google docs or google sheet forums to see if there are any recent updates from google that may have changed how google sheets handle that formula?

Hi,
thanks for the quick replied, yes i have checked nothing changed from google the formula works fine on letter but seems recently not working on images anymore is really annoying, I believe there is an issue somewhere with any glide updating recently thought

Here is the which is on google