Background Image Not Showing Up

My App/Pages Support link:

Describe the bug:
I have a marketplace where buyers can view stores and the products they carry. Sellers can create their store to show that includes a store banner image.

The banner image shows up on the public store page for all users. However, in the edit storefront page for the seller, the banner image is not displayed. However, the seller can upload and edit the banner image.

Basically, I think Glide is incorrectly seeing the banner image as empty on the edit store page, but correctly everywhere else.

Demonstration:
Here’s a video with full explanation.

Do you have any special filtering setups for those tabs?

It seems to me that it’s pointing to the first row, opposed to the row of the user. You might have did everything else correctly by pointing to the user profiles value, but the title sticks to the current row, and you see “Marie Rao” 's row instead?

1 Like

That was it, kinda. I had all other data coming from the user profile’s tab, but that one was from the page, not the user. I also didn’t have the page filtered to show only the user’s data.

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.