Audio "Error" - Recommendations for Mass Amount of .mp3 Files

RESOLVED

All,

I just wanted to give an update on my situation. After many free trials last night, I settled with pCloud. They are priced very well and their link sharing blew everyone out of the water (at least for what I’m needing). With a simple trick in excel, I can now build massive link lists and upload them into my Glide app without issue.

Big thanks to this community for such quick responses and suggestions. You guys are awesome!!

2 Likes

how can I get the .mp3 from pCloud? I can get a shareable link but it does not have the .mp3 extension.

Hey @Yumel_Hernandez-Pasc, welcome!

Have you ever tried this link with an audio component? Did it work?

It does work overall but the Glide documentation says it should have the extension .mp3 and be publicly available.

I was using google drive to store my files, however, I noticed an error would pop up randomly. Earlier tonight I have receiving an error while my brother was not (he has an older iPhone), this went on for about 45 minutes. So I thought maybe I really do need the .mp3 and avoid headaches.

Based on reading the comments, I decided to try Cloudinary and it works great! When you share the audio it automatically releases it with the .mp3 extension so the problem is solved now :), thank you for taking the time to answer quickly.

1 Like

Thank you Bro!
Works fine with pcloud, when requesting a link, just copy the first one, it’s finishing with .mp3.

HOW TO settled with pCloud. With a simple trick in excel?

PLEASE teach me who to do that

What do you want to do with pCloud and what’s not working in your solution?

how can I get the .mp3 from pCloud? I can get a shareable link but it does not have the .mp3 extension.

Can you send a sample link?

https://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZzn3fZQ503nyUc7vjYyhxOLvyq640Rf76y

its also cant work in DropBox link now…

'https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/gh9aw5e1bw96cuvff4j1q/1.-1.mp3?rlkey=t6de5u21ldepy5fnnrsixt9pe&dl=0`

I haven’t found a way to do it with pCloud.

I saw you asking the same question a few years ago. My advice, like David, is to upload the file directly to Glide.

1 Like

Thanks,but Upload the file directly to Glide,is not my best way to share the mp3 files~