Arjun's new tutorial on Glide

Fantastic new post by @arjun on how he built his new app Pemvee! Amazing work.

4 Likes

Very interesting read. @arjun Great! article and job with Glide.

I have used the S.M.A.R.T system (just Google SMART Goals) for setting goals for quite some time now. I created a spreadsheet some time ago that I used for a weight loss program, that projected when (specific date) I would achieve my goal if I continued with the goal I had set for myself. Basically I was applying an implementation intention every day. Because as I logged my progress I would then see what tomorrows (or next week or two weeks out, etc.) goal would achieve if I stayed on track. hummmm maybe a Glide app…

I’ll have to check out some of those books you quoted about forming habits. They sound like winners. Once again fantastic post, not just about Glide, but all the other great info about habits and achieving goals. Thanks for sharing it.

2 Likes

Thanks @George_B!

@George_B SMART goals look pretty cool, haven’t used google analytics too much yet but have always wanted to: https://medium.com/@parthasarathibhowal/what-are-google-analytics-smart-goals-and-how-to-implement-them-f411825cf5c1

Really cool spreadsheet you mentioned, you should turn that in to a Glide app, especially now that users can create templates!

And I can’t recommend Atomic Habits enough :smile: I also downloaded the Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg

2 Likes