App not loading, only white screen seen

My app’s URL: https://translate.glideapp.io

Not sure, why it is not loading. It is a public app.

1 Like

yes, obviously it does not load anything, it is blank

Yeah, correct, there was a visibility condition hiding the only tab in the app!

2 Likes

cool! So did you fix it?

Yes, Its working . Right now, it cannot by used by two users at the same time, meaning when one user types in a word, the other user would see it, because it is a public app. How can I make it public yet allow different users to use it?

1 Like

You can make use of User Specific Columns, they just won’t be persistent if users are not signing in.

1 Like

I knew about this solution, but my problem is the word to be translated has to go to the google sheet in order to get translated, and when the column is in the google sheet, I am not able to make it user specific. Is user-specific columns only for glide columns?

If you are relying on the google sheet to do the translation, then the only way to allow for multiple users is to create a row each time a user wants to do a translation. Then maybe assign a unique ID to a user specific column as well as the row that’s written to the sheet. Then you would use a filter or relation to link the user specific column to that correct sheet row.

2 Likes

Closing due to inactivity. This topic will be deleted in a few weeks if there are no more comments.