As announced by Airtable on Wednesday, August 23rd, Airtable Plus and Airtable Pro plans will become Airtable Team plans on Monday, September 18th. One key change Airtable will make is reducing API calls for your workspace from unlimited to 100,000 calls per month for Airtable Team plans. If you are an Airtable Team customer, syncing data from Airtable to Glide may be affected by this new quota. The Glide team is working diligently to make sure that your apps continue to work with limited disruption.
We value you as our customer and would like to hear what you are planning to do as a result of Airtable’s pricing change. Your feedback will directly inform our product strategy to minimize the impact on your apps. Feel free to drop any questions or feedback in the thread as well
The Glide Team
(If you have multiple workspaces, please select all that apply.)
- Airtable Free plan
- Airtable Team plan
- Airtable Business plan
- Airtable Enterprise plan
- I do not plan on using Airtable anymore
If syncing data from Airtable is severely impacted on Airtable Free or Airtable Team plans, which of these best describes what you would do?
- Upgrade to an Airtable Business plan
- Migrate data from Airtable to another data source that is compatible with Glide
- Cancel my Glide team plan (I only would use Glide if it works with Airtable Free or Airtable Team plans)
- I have a plan to migrate my data from Airtable to a data source that is not compatible with Glide
- I have a plan to migrate my data from Airtable to a data source that is compatible with Glide
- I need help migrating my data from Airtable