ADA Web Accessibility

So I have had many clients reach out to me saying that our apps are NOT compliant with ADA and Section 508 regulations of Federal Law. OK news to me. But in a nut shell this means that websites, tools, and technologies are designed and developed so that people with disabilities can use them. More specifically, people can:

• perceive, understand, navigate, and interact with the Web
  • contribute to the Web
    Web accessibility encompasses all disabilities that affect access to the Web, including:
  • auditory
  • cognitive
  • neurological
  • physical
  • speech
  • visual
    So I have looked and of course there is no way for us to add script or โ€œbuttonโ€ to make our app or landing page (aka full screen mode) complaint with ADA.
    I know this might not seem important to most, but i work with many clients that have disabilities. As a developer and business owner I feel it is our responsibility morally and ethically to make our app accessible to everyone.
    So Everyone HELP me fix this please.
2 Likes

Agreed! Not sure if this helps but might be worth checking out.

1 Like

Thanks, I already build script for web sites for my clients for ADA. But I was referring to this being able to be used on our glide apps.

3 Likes

So I guess this is not important to 99% of people building apps and websites. It will be when Federal government starts coming after you and your clients for not being in compliant with the laws for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)(https://www.ada.gov/), Then this post question might get more answers for sure.

This other feature request is related to ADA compliance too: Make required entry red when not filled