🆕 Actions! ⚡⚡⚡

You show a zapier action. As of Friday the add row action didn’t have the user profile for some reason

1 Like

Oh my mistake, I attached the wrong screenshot there and not sure if I actually found it in production, but I saw Robert’s comments that they are working on it so hopefully it will be available soon.

1 Like

Not sure if it was the recent update to actions or me moving my app to an Org, but all my compound actions broke with one of them. I think it was the latter, as I am sure I have been testing since the update last week.

Try refreshing your browser and see if they come back. I’ve heard that can happen when copying apps and a browser refresh fixes it.

No change after the refresh, but thanks for coming back so quickly.

I resorted to rebuilding the buttons, which wasn’t a bad thing in the end as I added a new feature to the app whilst I was at it. Just hope I didn’t miss anything :slight_smile:

Updated

5 Likes

Oh my god - Show Edit would be revolutionary!!! I hate it when I need to tell my users they need to click a small icon that they never see - thanks Lucas!!

3 Likes

I vote for the ability to pre-write an e-mail message too

Testing new features and resources

Action to Like posts with Double Click is updated: Test it too!

2 Likes

AM facing an issue in compound actions from mobile but it works fine in builder, Add new row is not working

1 Like

The issue continues

Yes today it was working couple of hours ago now its not

1 Like

Oh no again :sob:

@JackVaughan @Robert_Petitto let’s try creating a jingle with this new brand feature

Sounds in Actions

6 Likes

@Manan_Mehta that’s great

1 Like

This is still not fixed… it’s been 14 days - is there an update on this?

It seems like the same bug across many of the action workflows.

Takeaway: “Actions” from workflow seem to only work in the development area - it doesn’t work in a user’s app.

There may be some types of actions that work in user mobiles. I know for sure the ‘increment’ isn’t working outside the development area.

1 Like

Works for me… I have a number of custom actions that include increment, and all are working fine (both in the editor and the app).

And they are able to increment global values ? Not just user specific values?