šŸ†• Actions! āš”āš”āš”

Go I to the data editor and edit the columns to be number columns to see if it makes a difference.

2 Likes

I need to know what you are doing, and why, before we can design anything to help you.

1 Like

Oddā€¦mine only shows ā€œThis itemā€ as an option.

2 Likes

Is no one else suffering from the add row action only working in the builder and not in a live app?

3 Likes

@Jonathon_Kohn yes, I have come across a few situations where the actions work in the builder and not the live app. You are not alone.

:roll_eyes:

+1

1 Like

But then what if itā€™s a checkmark??

I think True/False works?

@Drearystate It have to be a single relation to work

Hooray! Let me test.

@david As we talked that time by video call, one of usecases is one of my accounts where I have a business which I created an template/white label app to duplicate and create a new app to every new client.

Nowadays, Iā€™m creating this actions in this template app, but I already have 11 son apps to implement this actions too.

1 Like

Hi everyone, here are my suggestions:

1. Choose custom actions from a list of custom actions.
    Why? So you donā€™t have to create 10x the same button on different pages.

2. Allow ā€˜screen columnsā€™ to populate the sheet, all the time, not just in forms.
    Why? So you donā€™t even need do differentiate form pages from normal pages since you can use varioues entries, and also for math purposes.

3. Allow the option ā€œrequiredā€ all the time, not just in forms.
    Why? For the same reason as 2.

4. PLEASE, allow copy/paste of all the hard work you do on one page, to another page, same for item list, same for any layout, same for any filter/visibility, etcā€¦

5. Allow edit directly from the table (for text and other) and allow click on item from the table (images, veideos, etc.)

6. Itā€™d be nice to have the option to display an empty cell/column with a custom text when itā€™s empty (like ā€œā€”ā€ or ā€œadd/editā€)
    ā€¦

more to come

2 Likes

If you add the option required all the time, and you donā€™t add a button, whatā€™s that gonna do?

I see your point, but since we can go back and send notification, I create my own ā€œSUBMITā€ buttons and thus they could be tied to a verification of ā€œrequiredā€ fields. Could that be possible?

is it me or other people see it too? I have lot of bugsā€¦ submitted forms donā€™t input in the sheet and I canā€™t duplicate an elementā€¦

I am also facing similar issue

5h

@Jonathon_Kohn yes, I have come across a few situations where the actions work in the builder and not the live app. You are not alone.

Same

1 Like

I checked this and they were set to ā€˜numberā€™ already - I guess I had already done that.

I copied the example that was given here on how to track unique views in the video.

Has this been released yet?