Action to add form

Also how do I change the source Spreadsheet? If I can change that, I can create an exact copy of the current sheet of which pooja@venex.co.in (my official ID) also part of the team is the owner & connect that instead.
If I do that will I have to reconnect the sheets/components or will it directly do that?

You can change it here. Click the 3 dots icon in the data sources part and change to the copy.

I would advise creating a duplicate of the app first, then try to change the source on that duplicate. If nothing breaks then you can change in the main app.

@Pooja_Kumar I’m now seeing and understanding that three of you have now posted about the same issue in three or four different threads. That was starting to concern me that there was a much larger global issue since I did not know that all of you were all part of the same team (assuming @Wim_De_Coninck is not part of your team and actually had a different issue) and all of you were reporting similar issues. For next time, please keep everything in one thread, so it’s less confusing for the rest of us and we aren’t having one conversation across three or four different threads. When I see different people reporting the same issue, I can only assume that each one is talking about a different scenario and a different app. I have no idea which people are part of a team or if they are speaking about the same app or exact same problem.

2 Likes

Sure. Sorry for the confusion. Will bear that in mind.
It started with one tam member facing this issue with the module he was working on.
Then another.
And then I was facing issue with sheet ownership change & inability to add that ac to the team…

1 Like