First, thanks for the team, Glide is so inspirational…
I’m currently stuck with a part of my new prototype. Hopefully someone could point me to a right direction…
It goes like this:
- App needs 3 different pre-made lists of things. Let’s call them ‘shopping lists’.
- Shopping lists doesn’t need to be changeable from the app, as their content rarely changes.
- a) Switch component (or same kind of mechanism) would be provided for the user to mark items off the list: ‘Yes, we have this’
- b) Or, list could show only items which are left. Once marked, items would be removed/hided.
- User creates calendar events with various data entries
- Each event would also have an unique clone of one those shopping lists.
And here comes the problem; how to make it happen, so that
- When user creates a new event, one of the ‘shopping list templates’ can be attached to that event?
- And that list will then be unique for that event only? Marking items off that list doesn’t affect other lists of the same type in the other calendar events.
Possible with #nocode ?