🇺🇸 50% Off Glide Pro on Memorial Day

Been considering purchasing a second pro Glide account as a staging area for my app’s next major version then when it’s ready, switching my app’s URL to point to the new one, creating a copy of the new version, then transferring my pro-subscription from the old version to the new copy and using that as the staging area for the app’s next major version. Doing that over and over again, my users will never have to reinstall the app, and I can work in private on the new version without disturbing anything in the old version. I just have to keep track of any on-the-fly small fixes to the current version and apply to them to the staging version.

Thank you @david for giving us this gift. It was the little push I needed to move forward with my plan. And perhaps it will give you some idea of what some of us would pay for this kind of functionality and in the future you can work that into the product and into your pricing.

Hi @david and @JackVaughan

I receive an error message from Glide web site when I try to use the 50% coupon and I still suppose the offer is valid today according to your last reply, right?

Until tomorrow.

According to my clock and my time zone, “tomorrow” is a valid day today!!.. what a mess! :upside_down_face:

Thanks for your help!

Saludos

Thank you very much @david and GlideApp team for this great offer.
Auto-clicked upgrade button :star_struck:

Done.

Good Evening.
I tried to purchase a pro account and use the promo code for 50% off and it didn’t work.
The code I tried was “AWCMD20”. Will my discount be honored since I attempted to use it before it expired?

Sorry, the sale ended when the coupons stopped working this afternoon.

@david

Could you make some exceptions with people that misunderstood your reply when you wrote “until tomorrow”?

I supposed that the offer was going to last 2 days and not 24 hours since you announced the promo in the morning!

Even, I wrote a question earlier regarding to the possibility to move my new Pro license from an account X to Y later but I didn’t have any answer and waiting for a reply, I delayed my purchase.

Maybe, a flash extension for 2 hours will be enough to buy the promo and don’t lose this opportunity

I hope you understand our cases.

Gracias y feliz noche!

Hello, I canceled my pro account and tried to use the code, but also had the issues with everyone else. If no coupon, would it be possible to reinstate my pro account?

Yes, this is true, you guys said two days. @david we would aprreciate it if you activate the coupon code again.

@david I also had issue and was surprised the other day the voucher already expired! Please reconsider activating the promo again.

If I said we were serving breakfast until noon, would you come for breakfast at 2pm? :wink:

Here is a 50% off coupon that will expire today at midnight (Pacific Time, I think): DONTWAIT892379

I’m a little hurt if you cancelled your account to rebuy it with the coupon! This was meant to be a sale for new annual app subscriptions. Regardless, if your subscription is now in a funky state because you tried this, please message us within Glide and we will fix it.

2 Likes