I received a mail informing me that i should upgrade my free plan, as I have 3 private users on 3.
I just built an app for my family, to discover Glide and to train me, I don’t need to have private users at the moment.
I verified these points :
- I don’t have role on users
- authentication is pin-email
- in privacy, Access is public, and Users is Anyone
As I read, I should have only public users.
At the beginning of month, when I started :
- I created the app from a template (with some lines in admins table)
- I tested Access private, then Access public with Users in users table.
Could these 1st actions cause my problem ?
How I could remove these private users ?