Where is data stored for purchased Apps?

Hi my name is Bruce and I am working on a few directory style apps and I have a question about where the data is stored when I sell an App? With the free version we a limited to 500 rows? If someone purchases my app and has more than 500 entries what will happen? Is their data stored under a separate account? We I still be able to create more apps? Can someone in the Community explain how or make it clearer to me if all data is stored on my account?
Thank you,

Bruce

1 Like

Welcome to the community beadleapps :grinning:

On pro apps you get 25000 rows.

Your data is stored on your google sheet and app as well as Glide’s server (i am not 100% sure on Glide server- may be some1 needs to chime in),

You can create as many free apps as you like…but its one pro app per account. Different rules apply for organisations. Please check Glide’s support hub where you will find almost all answers to your Q.

Hey @beadleapps!

Welcome to the community!

If I understand your question correctly. When you sell your app, you allow the buyer to copy it. Which means they will start using it with their own account. That would not affect your own template/app at all.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

As far as our knowledge goes, your app data is stored on your Google Account.

I strongly suggest you to use a paid GSuite account to host your sheets, as the free one does not offer the same compliance privileges. A must, especially if you consider GDPR.

Not sure though if Glide stores any of the data - I doubt though, but we’ll need a team member to confirm.

1 Like

Thank you,

1 Like

Thank you all for your input,

1 Like

You can have as many PRO apps as you can afford @ $30 a month each.

1 Like