What are all formula you can use with math?

Kind of agree. As a lifelong developer, doing things in glide is much easier than doing it with hundreds of lines of code. Some things may take a handful of columns to accomplish, but it also provides the ability to create an almost endless list of possible functions. I think if Glide provided very specific functionality, it would get crowded with a massive list of specific functions. I think having too many options would be just as confusing to new users. Once you spend some time setting up some of these things in glide, it all becomes second nature and does feel so much like a crude workaround.

With that said, I do agree that there are a few things that do take more columns, to accomplish a function, than there should be, but I think Glide has slowly added features here and there to make some of this easier. I think in time it will get there, but for the most part I don’t think it’s too bad. A template, relation, rollup is pretty simple to accomplish. Now if we could get Conditional Relations, then we would be golden. :wink:

3 Likes