Visibility for users without profiles

WOOOOOOO!!! I did it again to make sure the screenshots were correct and it worked!!! Thank you so much! There should be a tutorial on this in Glide.

Woohoo! Glad you got it to work! I only discovered this technique a few days ago courtesy of @George_Lewis1, so it’s still pretty new in everybody’s mind. There is another way to do this that a lot of us have done in the past, but it only pulls back a list of emails that match a certain condition/relation. I think this way is a lot better because it can give you access to use every column from the users profile on every sheet. A proper tutorial would be good, but hopefully Glide will build on their new profiles feature and make some of this more easily accessible down the road without the need for templates, relations, and lookups.

1 Like

Yes I ve requested Jeff for one. He is the guy for solutions. Do check out his concepts app for various helpful ways to navigate your way round glide. I love it.

2 Likes

Genius! I don’t know how @Jeff_Hager figured this out??? I have just one more issue with my app, but I’ll be posting in another topic so that others are able to find it if they are searching. I’d love your help again @Jeff_Hager, if you don’t mind. Thank you again… You have no idea how much I appreciate your help!

1 Like

Glad to help. I’ve spent a lot of time reading each and every post on this forum. You pick up a few things doing that. :wink:

1 Like