Hello. Sorry for the long explanation. This started happening today but I have not made any changes to either my app or my spreadsheet. All of a sudden all my visibility conditions on my forms have stopped working.
I have been using forms to send applicant information to my spreadsheet. I have the forms set up in ‘pages’ so some requested information will be hidden until a checkbox is checked. The completed part then will be hidden and replaced with the next ‘page’ or set of components asking for information.
The checkboxes are labeled Save and continue 0 through 4 so my first visibility condition is:
- If Save and continue 0 is empty, show component/s.
Then the next batch of components would have: If Save and continue 0 is TRUE then show component/s AND If Save and continue 1 is empty, show component/s.
So when Save and continue 1 is eventually checked it will be hidden.
But my problem now is none of the components are showing even on the first page.
How I understood this worked was before hitting SUBMIT on the form, glide already assumes which row the information will go to which in case of visibility conditions, would be an empty row every time. But I might be wrong.
I have checked my spreadsheet history as well and there were no changes from yesterday when I last used the app. This has always worked for me and it has been very reliable, just not sure what I did or what happened this time.