Videos won't play from Google Drive

Can anyone help yet with this issue? My videos won’t play from Google Drive. So I uploaded them to my YouTube Page and just put them on private. I shared the link from YouTube and pasted it in my Google Sheet, yet it still won’t play. The shareable link should make it possible for subscribers to access the video within the app I was thinking. Is there any solution to this problem? I see a similar thread regarding it back in 2019 but no real solution. Thanks.

Did you make your videos public on Drive?

1 Like

Yes. But I fixed the problem. I was able to post the videos to my YouTube channel and put them on private. I can still share the shareable link in the google sheet of the app and they are still accessible to subscribers. I am not going to post the videos from my google drive that I share on the app. I’ll post them on YouTube.

1 Like

Yes. But I fixed the problem. I was able to post the videos to my YouTube channel and put them on private. I can still share the shareable link in the google sheet of the app and they are still accessible to subscribers. I am not going to post the videos from my google drive that I share on the app. I’ll post them on Yo[quote=“Paige_L_Martin, post:3, topic:17954, full:true”]
uTube.
[/quote]