Using Hotjar to track activity on your app

Hi,
Wondering if anybody tried to install Hotjar on their app?

I’m tracking my landing page (Wordpress) with Hotjar and I find it much better than Google Analytics. I would love to be able to also track activity on my app with it. It works the same as Google: there’s a piece of code that needs to be installed on the site. Would it be possible to facilitate integration of such a code like you did for the Google Analytics tracking ID?

Best,
Alice

8 Likes

I’d love this too. Hotjar or Fullstory. Would also love Mixpanel. But I know it’s asking too much :joy:

1 Like

i’d love that too haha

Would love that. But if access is gated, I suspect we need our app to be GDPR compliant.

Hmm I’m gonna try something:
I’m using Glide Pro with a custom URL, and Hotjar can be added to a page as a TXT record on the DNS config.

Sooo, I guess if I add the TXT record on my glideapp subdomain (app.edupine.io) then it might give me a recording of how people use my glide app?)

2 Likes

I’m using Glide Pro with a custom URL, and Hotjar can be added to a page as a TXT record on the DNS config.

doesn’t work :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am super interested in being able to see what users do in my app. Has anyone been successful installing Hotjar?

2 Likes