User specific fields not clearing

I had a “store purchases” form working. User selects the recipe items to craft the item. The recipe choices write to user-specific columns (Item 1,2,3,45,6). Previously, these fields would self erase/clear after the submit button was pressed. I could use the fact the fields would empty afterwards to filter the visibility of the purchase button. I do not know what I did to break this. It still works in older versions but in my current copy of the app, once a user does the recipe once, it “sticks” and is not clearly the fields. As such, each time they return to craft the item thereafter, the purchase button is appearing, even though they have not yet selected the recipe items.

1 Like

Are you using a custom form for this, if you’re using user specific columns I think you need an additional action to clear those fields.

Hi Thinh, I am not sure exactly what happened, could have been a slow internet issue, not 100% sure, but it is working again. I am going to hammer some more in the morning and hopefully, it holds true.

1 Like