I want to flag user-specifically if onboarding was done and hide it afterwards.
Implementation so far:
- Linked profile to user table
- Added column “onboarding done” in user table
- Added onboarding screen in tab menu
- Added button action on onboarding screen “increment number” for “onboarding done” in user table
- Added visability option for onboarding screen: display only “if user signed-in” and “onboarding done is empty”
“increment number” in “onboarding done” of the user table counts up only in the 1st row of the table and not in the user-specific row. visibility check of onboarding screen is for all users the same and not user-specific.
How can I make this process user-specific?
Thanks a lot in advance!