Usage of Updates Quota need advice PT2

Hi All, with the Advice from Jeff_Hager on my previous post, I have moved all my Airtables to Glide Tables. The Sync/Usage has improved but now I see another problem and wandering whether it is a bug or not as I received no response from Glide App Support.

Put simply, I pasted 126 records into Glide Tables to test my app, but, my quota usage jumped from (1,164 of 2,500 updates for this month to 1,421 of 2,500 updates for this month) ! It just doesn’t make sense to me, as, I am still developing the app and just created a table really to add some mock up data. Can something be done about this ? Anybody from Glide App I can write to, to review the problem ?

Thanks for any advice.

We’re working to make it so that changes to your data while editing your app do not count.

Hi David, thanks for your feedback, well understood ! Hope the problems/issues will be addressed soon.

I would like to take this opportunity to let you & your team know how impressed we are with Glideapps, very user-friendly and well thought of.

Cheers

3 Likes

Yeah, and I am one of the new members as well and not yet published the App in the new plan. As same as you, I am still building and experimenting the App.
Hopefully the Updates will not be counted on the unpublished app. :slight_smile: