Unique order number

Hello, I’m new here, I don’t speak English so I’m using Google translator (I’m Brazilian). I would like your help in the following, I have an order application with 4 tables (customer, products, orders, shopping cart) in my app the order flow starts with the products the customer selects the products and adds to the cart, then goes to cart to confirm the order, to generate the order number together with the customer’s email, the date and time (without minutes and seconds) only if the same customer places two orders at the same time of the problem because this logic only generates a number single order every hour per customer, I don’t know how to solve this please help me.

Ei amigo,

Também tive esse problema, é a fórmula arrayformula que acaba criando esse impasse, para amenizar, acrescentei &minutos() na fórmula…
Não sei se você estar no grupo Whatsapp Apps Glide 2.0 mais lá maioria estão se ajudando e tem projetos delivery que nem esse, são brasileiros.

Boa tarde não estou no grupo se puder me adiciona ficaria muito grato.Problema se eu adicionar o minuto pode gera outro problema ou seja se o cliente passar mais de um minuto pra adicionar um item ele vai gerar outro pedido rsrsrs já tentei colocar tbm

Entra pelo link do grupo https://chat.whatsapp.com/BYihZ5oWPcgJoW4xWg4896

customer’s email on the cart date.
When he inserts an item a code is generated on the date requested in the email.count format.
When the order is confirmed, the code goes to the cart and the email adds another count, that is, a new order.
There’s no mistake.