Unable to add rows in a table with two columns as row owners

My glide has two roles - therapist and client. Both of them are part of the user table and client row has my_therapist_email as a column. I have kept both email and my_therapist_email as row owners so that clients can access their own rows and therapist can access all its client’s rows.

Problem is, when my therapist adds a new client using a form screen, it adds the data in the same table in a new row but it does not work with lookups, conditions and it shows blank on the front end for the same. Can anyone help me with the same? If I copy paste the same row again manually, it works fine.

Can you show us how you’re configuring the “lookups” and “conditions”? Have you added the row owners for the new row?

this is the user table

HK and SK were added as clients by copy pasting a new row.
But when we added Vasu as a client through the actual app frontend, the role of “client” was assigned. Till now I wasn’t having an issue with client role being assigned (as that was the action I created already). But now client role is not assigned until I copy paste the row manually into a new row

this is the lookup table where the name is not being registered as a client [quote=“Saurabh_Kulkarni, post:4, topic:68172, full:true”]
HK and SK were added as clients by copy pasting a new row.
But when we added Vasu as a client through the actual app frontend, the role of “client” was assigned. Till now I wasn’t having an issue with client role being assigned (as that was the action I created already). But now client role is not assigned until I copy paste the row manually into a new row
[/quote]

Is the “Role” column contributing to a “Role” setup in your user profiles?