Tutorial for paid memberships with Zapier & Memberful

Thanks!! Hopefully Glide can be a new source of users for them :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem!! Glad that it’s in there

Hi Robert, can you briefly explain the url you used to embed memberful into the web component. I believe this will be useful to know for future reference. Thanks

It’s actually just the plan share link.
eg. https://robertpetitto.memberful.com/checkout?plan=47654 works for me.

1 Like

It’s very well, but memberful fees are far too much expensive. This revenue model is maybe good for creators but not for us as marketplaces, or with no fees. But it’s very well designed and operating!

1 Like

Thanks, interesting, been advised that the membership link did not work for others. I will investigate further.

works fine for me

1 Like

Hm…maybe an OS or regional issue?

1 Like

Hi @Robert_Petitto,
Does the web view still work for you? I gave your link a try today and unfortunately got a message saying that the link does not allow itself to be embedded.

Thanks!

1 Like

no doesnt work since the feature went live

1 Like

You could use Checkoutpage

Only 5% fee with the free plan. And their embed form looks awesome and it works just fine :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

@Francois1: thank you for sharing this; great find!

Premium is a bit pricey though.

2 Likes

Do you know of any other alternative to memberful that will embed into Glide without such high fees?

TillyPay https://tillypay.com/pricing/ also embeds into Glide, although if you want to use Zapier integration and get 0% fees, you have to upgrade to their Pro version

3 Likes

Hello Seth, is there any option to integrate payment buttons from different payment processors? I am wondering if this is feasible since I don´t have access to Stripe. Options are PayU, Mercado Pago, ePayco (all of them in Colombia).
Thanks.

Hey @orozcoig - unfortunately I’m not sure. I’m sorry about that!

Thanks.

I built my app on glide sheets. Is there a way to have this integrate with Glide Sheets vs Google Sheets?

Hi @Dustin_Nickel :wave:

When you first created your app, if you created it with Glide Tables as a data source, as far as I know, as of now, you do not have the option to add Google Sheets as a data source.

For the time being, a safe practice when you create a new app is to select “Google Sheets” as a data source (you need a GS spreadsheet with one cell that has data in it, “Name” for instance as a column header), so you can use that GS spreadsheet a a data source should you need it at some point.

1 Like