To make filter and sum amount

I think you are missing the point.
User Specific Columns will work just fine for your purpose with anonymous users.

1 Like

I tried to imitate from the clip but WRITE to the same sheet (people) name “gender_filter”. On the right column is “if-then-else” formula that check gender column with “gender_filter” column. I understood that they are on the same record. But IF I use if-then-else outside the same sheet. It doesn’t work.
Please help.

Okay, two things:

• Firstly, your Gender Filter column is not User Specific. You need to delete that, and create it again as a User Specific column.
  • Once you’ve done that, create a Single Value column. This column will take the value in the Gender Filter column and apply it to all rows. You can then use this column in your if-then-else column.

Also, I’d recommend changing your if-then-else column slightly, as follows:

• If Single Value Gender Filter is empty, then true
  • If Single Value Gender Filter is Gender, then true

The effect of this change is that if a user hasn’t selected a filter choice, then all records will be shown.

3 Likes

Wonderful. It works. Thank you all of you.
Anyway, I still have one more thing to complete. If I want to sum all amount (price) after filter in the checked column. How to do next? I tried to use rollup, merge, array or even Match alreay.
Thanks.

A simple way would be to change your if-then-else column:

• If Single Value Gender Filter is empty, then Price
  • If Single Value Gender Filter is Gender, then Price

And then you can do a rollup on that column.
If you do that, you’ll just need to adjust your Inline List filter so that it checks the if-then-else column for empty/not empty.

I guess one thing I should mention is that if you have any rows where the Price is empty, then the above method will mess up your filtering. So it’s probably better to create a separate if-then-else column just for the purpose of the rollup sum.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Your team is great.

1 Like

Hi. Is it possible to transfer data from one sheet to another? I want to transfer data to submit in another form and another sheet.

The usual way to do this is to create a single relation between the two tables, and then use one or more lookup columns to fetch the column values that you need in the second table.

1 Like