Time and Location Stamp for Images

How can I add timestamp and coordinates of the location to images in glide app? My client needs me to have the date and time and where the image was clicked added in the image.

Would really appreciate any kind of help :slight_smile:

So you mean the timestamp that the image was added to the app, and where the user was at when he/she added that image to the app?

Yup, that’s what I am trying to do! I can ask the location using the component feature and record the timestamp as well. But I am not sure how to add that to the image.

If you use some sort of an “upload image” in an image component then I don’t think it would work. It would have to be a form to add that image, where you can add a location component to store the location of the user, and a “current date/time value” for the timestamp.

Yup, that’s what I am doing right now. But I want to add that timestamp and location to the image. Like those 2 things written on the image in one corner or as an overlay maybe.

Are you using Glide Apps or Pages? I believe there’s an option to do so in Apps, but not in Pages, as of now.

I am using glide apps. How can I implement it?

You can use the “tag” and “caption” overlays in an image component.