The page has disappeared?

the components I have for the page show on the left as being present regardless of the layout (was originally created with detailed layout)…but there is nothing visible on my screen. It was there just an hour ago. Is this a memory issue or something else? this has happened a few times over the past week so I am not sure what is going on as I can’t keep recreating.

Is there any data in the sheet to display? So you have any filters or visibility conditions set?

Yes there is. I keep losing forms I have created. They either disappear or are reformatted. Is there a way of “Saving” a form? What are the most common reasons why this happens? Thanks for your help.

I responded in your other post about your form issue.

As for this issue, the only thing I can think of is that you have a filter of some kind on the details your are trying to view. Can you check if there are any filters under the Features tab? That your you have set up visibility on all of your components, but generally components will not display if there is no underlying data or that particular cell is empty.