Thank you David - Corona

Hi gliders,

I wanted to share with you that yesterday our government basically put Israel under lock down. all none essential businesses are closed, all schools and kindergartens are closed ร nd the people are ordered to stay at home as much as possible and this means that we are all now stucked for the next MONTH AND A HALF with the kids at home.

So the glider that I am, I set down and created an app that allows anyone to upload recommended activities to do in the house and that anyone can go in the app and use those recommendations to pass the time (if you didnโ€™t have 3 kids locked at home for many days you donโ€™t know what crazy looks like๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ)

So, why I am telling you this?

I sent an email to @david few hours ago asking him to approve a free pro app for the sake of the IL parents. Honestly, I was not expecting to hear from David until tomorrow his morning my night. Luckily, my day job is not fortune teller as I would not be a good one, David already replied with an awesome Yes to my request while in his weekend.

So, David, wanted to say thank again in front of everyone as this is really a very good cause and you are really going above and beyond approving this.

Thanks,
Yinon

9 Likes

That seems to be a great idea. Will you share the link to the app soon?

Yes, sorry :man_facepalming:t3:

Will make a fake copy and share later.

The app is in Hebrew so not sure how much you get out of it but will share :wink:

Ah that is going to be an issue indeed! Too bad

Hi

Share for the Israelies :slight_smile:

https://corona-il.glideapp.io/

Youโ€™re also welcome to join the Israeli community in Facebook

ื”ื™ื™ ื™ื ื•ืŸ

ืชื•ื“ื” ืจื‘ื” ืขืœ ื”ืงื™ืฉื•ืจ. ืืฆื˜ืจืฃ

ื‘ื”ื–ื“ืžื ื•ืช ื–ื•, ืžื›ื™ื•ื•ืŸ ืฉืื ื™ ื—ื“ืฉ ื”ื™ื™ืชื™ ืจื•ืฆื” ืœื“ืขืช ืื™ืš ืžืชื’ื‘ืจื™ื ืขืœ ื›ืœ ื”ืงื˜ืข ืฉืœ ืขื‘ืจื™ืช? ื™ืฉ ืคืชืจื•ืŸ ืœื™ื™ืฉื•ืจื™ื? ื™

ื‘ื’ื“ื•ืœ ื”ื“ืจืš ื”ื™ื—ื™ื“ื” ื”ื™ื ืขื html
ืฉื’ื—ื™ื™ื“ ืจืฉืžื™ืช ืœื ืชื•ืžื›ื™ื.
ืชื™ื›ื ืก ืœืงื‘ื•ืฆื”ืฆื•ืฆืขืฉื” ื—ื™ืคื•ืฉ. ื”ื™ื” ืขืœ ื“ื™ื•ืŸ ื›ืžื” ืคืขืžื™ื

ื ื›ื ืกืชื™. ืžืžืชื™ืŸ ืœืื™ืฉื•ืจ

ืฉืืœื” ืื—ืจื•ื ื”: ื™ืฉ ื“ืจืš ืœื”ืชื’ื‘ืจ ืขืœ ื”ืžื›ืฉื•ืœ

ื›ืžื• ืฉืืžืจืชื™
Html
ื’ืœื™ื™ื“ ืจืฉืžื™ืช ืœื ืชื•ืžืš ื•ืฆืจื™ืš ืœื”ื™ื•ืช ืขืจื•ื›ื™ื ืœืžืงืจื” ืฉื–ื” ื™ืงืจื•ืก ืื‘ืœ ืื ื™ ืขื•ืฉื” ื‘ื–ื” ืฉื™ืžื•ืฉ ื•ื’ื ืจื‘ื™ื ืื—ืจื™ื