Team plan | Amount of public users unclear

Hi Glide team & users,

So we were about to start a pilot project within the Team plan.

This project needs to be tested & validated with roughly 1.000 public users.

We used to see how many public users we could have in the plan but this info is nowhere to be found.

The only thing I see is the Enable unlimited usage-button, which is very unclear because this (or the link) doesnt show any pricing details…

Did I miss something??

The Team plan does not have a concept of ‘public users’ – all users are just considered the same.

The Maker plan allows unlimited users who do not sign in with corporate emails. Does this plan work for your use case?

Thanks for the quick response!

For this project it will be of great importance to test it with max. 1.000 users, we assume they will be mainly without corperate emails.

So for this we have to ‘downgrade’ from team plan to maker plan?

Is custom css available in the maker plan?

Team is not meant to be an upgrade to Maker and vice versa, so I wouldn’t call it a downgrade. They are for totally different use cases and we will make that clearer on the pricing page. But yes, the Maker plan is right for you.

No, at this point, custom CSS is not available on the maker plan, but thank you for the feedback. How are you using custom CSS?

To pitch our concept we designed a Figma prototype, this got updated with user feedback and some iterations on functionalities. To get close to the design we wanted to have customisation options with CSS.

We will do another check of the plans and make a decision. Thanks for the provided feedback

Glide probably cannot do that. Custom UI design is not one of the platform goals.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.