to free tons of space and eliminate future problems, Glide should create:
- small demonstration free App option (we are creating lots of apps, just to try ideas or teach someone, these apps takes only few rows and 1 or 2 tabs and sheets)
- pictures upload size limit (most of pictures don’t need high quality, we can add size limit when adding image picker)
- safely remove rows, that would give option to remove a) empty rows, b) dead rows that were not used for long time
- remove free Apps not used for long time (give users 1 month notification so they can copy data or merge these Apps into one.
- create more affordable paid Apps options, user can move from free apps (some options should be like $3 - $5 range)