Stripe recurring payments

@Manu_Marea Why not use this. I know @Robert_Petitto did a video on it recently. Works well.

2 Likes

Ok ,iā€™ll give a tryā€¦but its weird , glide, adalo,bravo studio all thise great guys forgot an internal recurring payment for the monthly subscriptions, correct me if iā€™m wrong ā€¦,thanks for this ā€¦iā€™m evaluating with moonclerk ,iā€™m getting mad to understand if to implement with my woo commerce and then call it with a webview orā€¦a a way to make internally with zapier or integromatā€¦something that takes the payment and then edits the sheet on glideā€¦

1 Like

Dear all,

stripe offers recurring payments in its no-code payment links.
Check it out: Share a payment link | Stripe Documentation

It can also handle VAT, subscription upsells (edit:) and split payments.
I havenā€™t dived yet into how users can manage their subscription (e.g. unsubscribe).

1 Like

How?

Unfortunately, the payment page no longer opens in Webview :slightly_frowning_face:

Most importantly, none of the suggested alternatives offers a cancellation method for the subscription, which I believe is a must if not legally required for an app.

Would love this as well

+1

Yes, stripe s payment page cannot be shown in webview.
Regarding cancellation: stripe offers a customer portal where users can manage their subscriptions and access invoices.
In make you need to listen for updates from stripe