Strange string in Filter!

I have a simple tab with two components, Title, and inline-list.


Under Features/Filter, I have this strange string !!


I noticed something similar when I was filtering or doing visibility on a User Profile field. It would take the column name of the first column no matter what field I selected in the filter. The filter still worked, but it was displaying the wrong column in the view you’re showing above. My guess is yours is the RowID value.

No matter what columns I used for the filter equation, it still shows this strange string, and it’s not even a row ID !!

That’s odd! Mine was saying “image” which was my column title. Definitely something bugged up!

1 Like