Started New Form - Simultaneous Use Issue

Hi All,

So initially I modified one of Glide’s native forms, for a pilot app where the information entered will be synced to the data table and eventually emailed to me via a Webhook in Integromat - it works fine, the issue is multiple users couldn’t use it at the same time.

The advice I received here was to create a new form outside of a Glide native one, this time using text entries, selections, etc, and not adding new rows on the data table - but clearing values. The issue now is if I open the app on two different devices, it’s mimicking the information in real time on the other device. How do I modify or prevent this from happening? Or did I miscomprehend the advice?

You need to target all your input components at User Specific columns.

I understand now. I had it as a public page, so now I am going to make it private with certain domains permitted to use.

My data table now doesn’t allow me to change the configuration to user-specific. It’s grayed out

Yes. You can’t change them. You will have to delete the columns and create them again.

got it, will this work on a public page without using the authorized users option?

yes

Worked perfectly, thank you Jeff!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.