Source code

I’ve been working on an application using Glide and I’ve reached a point where I’d like to delve deeper into the codebase to enhance certain functionalities. Could someone please guide me on where I can find the source code for my application?

I understand your desire to dig into the codebase to add more features to your Glide app. However, Glide apps are designed to be built without coding. The functionalities are created using the visual interface that Glide provides.

While you can’t access the underlying code, there are still many ways to extend the functionality of your app! Would you like some help exploring those options?

1 Like

I’m taking courtesy lessons from you, Firoz!

1 Like

So even if I didn´t want to add anything but just somehow take a look at the code it would still be imposible?

Glide apps are progressive web apps (PWAs), which are basically websites that act and look like an app. One can inspect a website in the browser, we’re in luck.

So if you’re interested in digging into the source code, maybe try the following:

• In your browser, go to “Developer tools” and inspect things there.
  • Do a search with your favorite search engine, Ecosia of course, and search something like “how to inspect a progressive web app”. I came up with Debug Progressive Web Apps, but hopefully you’re better at search than I am.

I hope what you find under the hood is squeaky clean and pretty :bouquet:

1 Like

Thank you, I will definitely try that.

1 Like