Sine in bottem on glide page not working?

sing in is not show when is enyone mode.

I think you didn’t understand me because of my language.

The problem is that the button does not appear for me when I set it in operation mode to be SING IN/
When I set it up it disappears

Do you have any visibility conditions on your button? I assume you do not, but just wanted to make sure.

Can you show your Privacy settings?

Can you show your User Profile settings?

Q1.no
vvv

Looks the Sign in button will not be visible if the privacy settings is Completely public with no sign-in.

i get you. thanks
so its not like glide app.

That seems counter-intuitive to me. I see @Moshe has the old privacy setting screen. When I tested one of my older page projects that still has the old privacy settings, it didn’t make sense. There isn’t an option for no sign-in or even optional sign in. The only way to get the button to show was to set sign in to Required, which means you would have to be signed in anyway, so no need for a sign in button.

When I try with a newer page project, then I get the newer privacy settings. There it makes more sense and yes, the button will hide if ‘No Sign In’ is selected compared to it showing if ‘Optional Sign In’ is selected.

There seems to be a bit of a disconnect here. I’m not sure anymore which apps use OCM and which apps use NCM. I was relying on how the privacy settings looked as an indicator, but I’m not sure if that is reliable. Sometimes I see the old privacy settings and sometimes I see the new privacy settings depending on how new the team folder is.

I’m not sure if I would consider this a bug or just part of the transition to NCM. If everything was the same and consistent across all team folders, then I don’t think there would be an issue, because everything would be the same, and the proper privacy settings could be selected.

If this isn’t a bug, then my only thought is to create a new team folder and transfer the app to that new team. That way it should have the new privacy settings, which would allow ‘Optional Sign In’ to be selected, and the button would be visible.

1 Like

window.appLogin.features.useNCM
If the above returns true, the App is using the NCM.

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 9.42.17 AM

3 Likes

Thanks!